2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Very happy Altima owner

2009 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

Very happy Altima owner
By tonygio on

2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I looked at the Accord and the Camry to measure up against the Altima. I believe all three of those cars are comparable. The main selling point to go with the Altima was the look of the car. I have received many compliments on the car that I do not believe I would receive had I bought either of the other two cars. Aside from the looks, this car has been fantastic. The fuel economy has been amazing, do not believe any review that tells you otherwise. The handling and the comfort of the Altima has met and exceeded our expectations. Nissan has done a fantastic job with this car and we couldn't be happier with a purchase. Kudos Nissan, great job! You have earned a long time customer.

The amazing look of the car, the "Smart Key", push button engine start, handling, trunk space, my kids love the ride in the back seat, the exceptionally quiet ride, and the stereo system.

They could maybe enhance the look of the dashboard, but it is a minor improvement request.