2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Love This Car!!

2009 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

2009 Nissan Altima Sedan

Love This Car!!
By MD on

2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is the best...I love it!! Sporty looks, nice colors to choose from, love the keyless entry/start, storage, cup holders, auto windows up/down & more, the 4 cyl has plenty of pep and I feel like I have a little bit of a luxury vehicle but at a great price! I compared to Honda Accord but it was kind of boring...I just kept thinkin about the Altima and I'm so happy I went with my gut feeling and chose this over the Honda. I have a child so needed a sedan for practical reasons, but I still wanted something a lil sporty too and this is it..the two pipes out the back add to the fun look and I got the rear spoiler which is nice. Only wish I could get the fog lights.

Sporty looks, keyless entry/start, auto windows up, can play my IPOD through radio, the backseat also has armrest with cup holders, plenty of storage, front armrest slides forward to accommodate us short people who may have to have our seat up a bit! Love it all!

Just wish I could have gotten the fog lights without plunking down another $400...still thinkin bout gettin 'em though :-)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review