I love my 09 Nissan Altima
By sgtkeebler on
2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
very fun to drive around in, and my comfort level in this car is excellent!!! I added on 20% window tint and all the girls turn their heads to look at me. What can I say this car just feels right for me. My last car didn't feel right at all. The engine is very quiet, and it is a undercover powerhouse best 4cly engine I have ever had, even comes with dual exhaust. I don't understand all these bad reviews because I absolutely love the car and have had zero problems since I bought it (not to mention it was a rental before I got it). I got it at 33,668 miles for 14,147$$. I love this car if you are considering purchasing this car I would say this would be the most efficient car you can get.
Favorite Features
the interior is very luxurious even for the base model, comes stock with aux port for my iPhone 5s, excellent heating and a/c, very fast once I step on the gas it is very responsive my head jerks back sometimes because i hit the gas to hard, nice breaking system, the cvt transmission is excellent when Im going up-hill I can't even tell because the car shifts into the best gear for hill climbing, perfect gas saver for a college student, stylish and mean looking, I could go on and on about the pros of this car. I love it very much.
Suggested Improvements
when the engine is shut off, and I am just siting in the car I can hear the wind blowing, and dogs barking pretty well, but when I am driving noise is not there very quiet when driving. Thats the only "improvement" i can think of best car i have ever bought.