2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I Love It

2009 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SL Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

I Love It
By Brad on

2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After test driving a 2.5 SL and a 3.5 SL, I had to get the 3.5 SL. To me, the small difference in price and sacrifice in gas mileage/premium gas were worth it. The engine has a lot of power (100hp more), sounds great, the car has a more solid feel, and is just tons more fun to drive! The black leather interior is very stylish and comfortable. So far nothing is rattling. The CVT and overall ride are very smooth. There are some quirks to the car, like if I press the Bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel hard, the horn beeps, and it feels like it is engine braking more than it should when I take my foot off the gas, but they don't bother me too much (yet).

270hp V6, Bluetooth, CVT, Keyless entry/push start, heated seats, auto headlights.

Exterior styling (front end, center brake light), manufacture more V6s (I had to get mine from over 300 miles away), power passenger seat.