2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Great Car for the Money

2009 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car for the Money
By KSichels on

2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Couldn't be happier with my Altima purchase! Traded "up" from a '03 BMW 525. Got all the luxuries PLUS in the 2.5 SL (loaded except nav.) that I had in the Beemer... much more room, updated interior and accessories, better mpg, regular gas(yes!), etc. I loved the look when saw others on the road, and once I test drove and saw price, amenities, available options, colors, etc... I was sold!!! Already have over 10k miles (100+ mile commute each day) and still rides/looks/smells like new. Would definitely recommend to others. Love the look, ride (smooooooth), interior, trunk room, mpg (avg 30-32 combined! -- but mostly highway), Bluetooth, AUX input on Bose stereo.... and list goes on.

Favorite Features

Same as above... plus very comfortable ride, smooth shifting with CVT, extremely quiet interior even at highway speeds, keyless entry/start button, storage space/cubbies galore, and more.

Suggested Improvements

Very, very minor but... outside temp could/should be up in rearview mirrow with compass instead of in trip computer, and have memory for power seat adjustments (a pain to reset when wife "steals" the car for the day). Hard to think of anything else, besides those minor quibbles.