2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: GREAT CAR!

2009 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

By Krystal on

2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love this car! I was undecided between the Altima and the Malibu and after test driving both of these cars I fell in love with the Altima! It has so much more room and it drives so much smoother then the Malibu! I'm so pleased with my final decision! Also, you can also use the Altima as a standard or an automatic vehicle. I don't know how to drive a standard but my boyfriend loves that we have that extra feature in the car! The push start button is amazing because when I leave work my hands are always so full so I've always had to dig for my keys and now I don't have to! This is a really amazing car and I'm so pleased that I chose the NISSAN ALTIMA!

The intelligent key is the best feature! Its really nice if you have children and you can't really dig for your keys! As long as this key is in your pocket or your purse you can push the button on this door handle and it unlocks! No key needed! And there's also a button to start the car inside!

ABSOLUTELY NONE! I love everything about this car!!! The prices are good and you really get your moneys worth!