Everyone's Right..To a Point
By PettisFettis on
2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I researched this car for two years (and the Accord Coupe) before I got this one. The blindspots, the jerkiness, the "average" stereo, the A/C plug-ins behind doors, the hub caps, the small trunk, all of this stuff is true, but none of it is excessive, or low-grade. So for the price of this vehicle, I'm very impressed with what I got. And the acceleration, handling, fun factor, and sturdiness are unmatched in this price range. Read all the Honda reviews (I've owned three accords), and you'll see that they will let you down too if you're expecting perfection out of a car under 20K. I can definitely live with any of this vehicle's shortcomings, kinda like I can deal with my own.
Favorite Features
Too many to name. The overall quality, the handling, the comfort, the styling, the simplicity, the Intelligent Key system, the fuel economy, my insurance rate ($72.00 a month), the price I paid (15.7K@ 19K miles), the info center, and the fact that you don't see a million of them on the road.
Suggested Improvements
Won't even waste my time here. That would be like me and my spouse engaging in that kind of talk about each other. We make do, we're very happy, and the same goes for my Altima Coupe. I didn't come looking for perfection, I did my homework, and I got more than I could have asked for in this car.