2009 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Couldn't Be Better!

2009 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Couldn't Be Better!
By rocketman on

2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought my SE coupe two weeks ago and love everything about it: The V6 is smooth and powerful. It handles extremely well, has great styling, and a well laid-out comfortable interior. I love the bluetooth hands-free (really necessary with a stick-shift), and the Bose stereo is definitely worth every penny!. On top of all that, I beat the Edmunds TMV price by $600 without even haggling with the dealer. A previous reviewer was comparing this car with an Accord coupe and was wondering if Nissan is as reliable as Honda. I say every bit! My trade was a 1995 200SX with 241K miles and it never needed any major repairs! Hope this one does that well!

The V6 has excellent power and has a nice subdued growl that it makes when accelerating. The bluetooth hands- free works well. The Bose stereo upgrade is worth every penny! The xenon headlights really light up those dark country roads at night. I love the styling.

It would be nice if the car had a slightly larger trunk, but not if it meant making the car larger overall. It's the perfect size for my everyday commuter car.