Used 2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Great value and performance
By dkeehn2

2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If you love the G35 but not the price, this is your car. Other than badging and the grill, it is nearly identical. Same 3.5 liter engine that's in the G35 or 350Z. A little less bling than the G cars, but I spent THOUSANDS less for more or less the same car. It is front wheel drive instead of rear wheel drive, as the G is. OK, so "real" sports cars are rear wheel drive. Fine. I prefer the front wheel drive for bad weather situations and this car is still a rocket. Absolutely no problems with it. Good build quality.

Looks, performance, reliability.

The stick shift is a little balky, but I'm used to it.

Couldn't Be Better!
By rocketman

2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought my SE coupe two weeks ago and love everything about it: The V6 is smooth and powerful. It handles extremely well, has great styling, and a well laid-out comfortable interior. I love the bluetooth hands-free (really necessary with a stick-shift), and the Bose stereo is definitely worth every penny!. On top of all that, I beat the Edmunds TMV price by $600 without even haggling with the dealer. A previous reviewer was comparing this car with an Accord coupe and was wondering if Nissan is as reliable as Honda. I say every bit! My trade was a 1995 200SX with 241K miles and it never needed any major repairs! Hope this one does that well!

The V6 has excellent power and has a nice subdued growl that it makes when accelerating. The bluetooth hands- free works well. The Bose stereo upgrade is worth every penny! The xenon headlights really light up those dark country roads at night. I love the styling.

It would be nice if the car had a slightly larger trunk, but not if it meant making the car larger overall. It's the perfect size for my everyday commuter car.