2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: You won't be disappointed!

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

You won't be disappointed!
By username on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Red, premium package, technology package, just fully loaded. I had saved up and was ready to get a new 2008 Infiniti G37. I wanted to drive this car before purchasing it however. Wow great choice! Great Bose system, amazing comfort, awesome power, fantastic handling. This car just blew me away. 2 things differ from the G37 and this car. This car is front wheel drive which in the winter is going to be a big plus. However off the blocks the G does a bit better (glad I am not racing anyone). This car however has much more room inside, and the comfort is what sold me. Every feature you could want is offered on this car. For 28k out the door it's a no brainer between this and the G37.

Bose sound system, CVT, engine, push button start and the way it drives. I mostly do city driving and I always average 24 MPG (much better then expected). Oh yeah having my dad (who just bought an 07 BMW 550 with 360 HP) going on and on about how great my car drives and handles!

Trunk is a bit small. Find a way to give it more horsepower, better gas mileage and drop the price by 5k. Yeah it's just wishful thinking :)