2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Wonderful to own, great to dri

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

Wonderful to own, great to drive
By Ellis G. Sr. on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I really can't say anything negative about this vehicle. It is truly a sport coupe. Don't buy this car if you are not interested in a sport car but just like the looks. It has a very sporty ride (sport tuned suspension) and rides like it's on rails, superb handling. Acceleration is excellent and the CVT (continuously variable transmission) shifts seamlessly when in drive mode. You can manually shift it as well. My wife and I call it a baby Z. It is a really fun car to drive and I would highly recommend it as an affordable sport car that can hold its own.

Acceleration and handling are my favorite features of the car. Also interior design and layout.

I own an Armada as well (I was that impressed with the Altima coupe) and what I would recommend for the Altima is putting a display monitor in it as well for radio and vehicle computer similar to the Armada even though it doesn't have navigation.