2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: The Coupe to Buy

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

The Coupe to Buy
By happyone on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Altima coupe in black with premium package is very sexy and pleasing to the eyes. High quality sport interior in black leather has a lot of class. The seats give plenty of support and are comfortable when in them for hours. Bose system sounds so crystal clear. Bluetooth works fantastic and sounds excellent. Moonroof is nice too. Great gas mileage and plenty of power with the CVT. Fun to drive. Great car for the money. Premium package worth every penny. I've owned over 30 cars and this is one of the nicest. I compare it to my 2003 BMW 330 convertible with sport package and I feel the Altima coupe is just as nice. Great car with all the features without being pretentious!

Favorite Features

Looks, style, sporty leather interior, paint quality, bluetooth, sunroof, homelink, Bose system, mp3 player, keyless entry, roominess, gas mileage 33 on long highway stretches at 72+ mph, 25 city, fun to drive, classy, comfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Xenon headlight option on the 2.5s. If Nissan offered the Altima coupe in a convertible, I'd be the first one to buy it.