2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: What a difference

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

What a difference
By Jeff W on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased my 08 fully loaded V6 6Sp to replace my 350z, the quality of the car is a step up from the 350z which was priced higher when new. I also had a 2002 3.5 se 5 speed altima that I loved and this car is 400x better in every way. The feel, the quality of the materials, the options make this car a rich car for the money. The altima handles great and is plenty fast with bluetooth, navi, backup camera to satisfy my tech cravings. All in all I am extremely pleased with the car, although I miss the sweet purr of the 350z exhaust, but thats fixed easy.

Backup camera, who knew this would be so handy!! Bluetooth allows you to keep both hands on the wheel, the navi is a step up from prior nissans and is nice. Build quality and interior material quality over prior nissans.

Little more sound to match sporty looks and sporty drive. Nav should be able to be operated while moving (must be stopped to make it work).