2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Nissan Altima...SMH

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Nissan Altima...SMH
By soa on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My 2008 Nissan Altima has been out of commission for a month! At first I thought I needed new spark plugs, but found out that one of the cylinders needed to be replaced. Mind you if only has 67k miles on it. Took it to the dealership and they could figure out what was wrong with the engine and wanted to replace it. I've been back and forth with them for a month now and I'm tired as heck! I found out that other consumers have been having the same engine issues and there is a class action suit building in California. Honestly, I think the consumers need to all get together and sue the pants off of them for not correcting this problem. Lest we forget Toyota ? I'm not trying to be a causalty!!!!

Recall the engines in the 2008 models and have better customer service about it. It's not our faults that you have [violative content deleted] engine builds. Save the Nissan name and do better!!!!