Performance + Features + Looks = Awesome
By Scott in SF on
2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I've had the car for two weeks and couldn't be happier. The V6 CVT engine is quite the performer and it's great not having the "shifting gears" feel on conventional automatics. The turning is phenomenal. The car both looks and feels sporty. I got the performance and tech package and the quality of the interior feels like a upper end luxury car. The fuel economy for a 270hp 3.5L is rather decent (who needs a hybrid). The best part about the looks of the car is the back of it (have to see it in person). I like having all of the accessories put into two packages instead of 20+ add ons. Anyone in the market for a two door coupe should definitely test drive an Altima coupe.
Favorite Features
Remote keyless entry and push button start. Auxiliary audio jack (works great with the iPod. Steering wheel mounted controls. Navigation system and rear view mounted camera. Auto dimming mirror. Bluetooth for mobile phone. The fold down seats make decent cargo capacity an easy possibility.
Suggested Improvements
I would have liked a bigger cargo net for the trunk instead of the small one that came with it (not that big of a deal though).