2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Nissan got it right

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2008 Nissan Altima

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Nissan got it right
By Tobyboy on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Let me start off by saying I love cars and have many, many cars. My favorite vehicle prior to this purchase was my GS 300 Lexus. This Altima is now is my favorite car. It has it all, interior and exterior style, comfort, technology and gas economy. Nissan got it right! I started out wanting a 4 cylinder car that is not a crap box. Most manufacturers will make the 4 cylinder the stripped down model, with no leather, limited options, etc. Nissan approaches this market differently. They take the same vehicle that is available in the more pricey 6 cylinder and simply put a 4 cylinder in its place. This car is near perfect. Accelaration with the 4 is more than adequate.

Keyless entry, push start, bose stereo, technology, exterior styling, interior styling, CVT, MPG gauge.

I do not recommend the factory navigation. It is by far inferior to aftermarket units like the garmin. It has some quirky features, it is not intuitive to use and I believe it is more dangerous to have to stop to make entries, risking being rearended. Power passenger seat, memory driver's seat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review