2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: My thoughts

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

My thoughts
By lazywaste on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is an awesome car, it rivals cars that cost 20-30,000 dollars more, trust me I drove them all. It needs a smoother ride and the driver's side blind spot to be fixed, in addition at 5'10" I feel as though I am too short for the car and as if I am below the sweet spot looking out. All told it's a great car and with a few minor adjustments it would be great, I'm very satisfied with it.

I didn't think it was a big deal until I went to test drive the car on a cold November night - get the premium package which includes the heated seats, you'll love them. I also like the CVT engine and Bose radio system.

The car rides very "hard", you're going to feel every little bump in the road. This car is great but it needs to absorb more of the billion little pot-holes and bumps out there more smoothly. The car also has a massive blind spot on the driver's side as you look back to traffic to change lanes.