2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Most Uncomfortable seats ever

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Most Uncomfortable seats ever
By Mario on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have a 2008 Altima SE V6 and this is by far the most uncomfortable seats I have ever had. I downsized from a 2007 Infiniti M35 those seats were OK. Before I bought the Altima I had read several posts in Edmunds about uncomfortable seats on long drives and I should have listened better. It only takes 5 minutes and my back starts hurting. I do have back problems but this pain is different. It feels like there is no support in some areas especially left side. I have bought padded lumbar cushions but it did not help much. I would invest in custom seats if it would help but if not I am going take loss and get another car but what car in this class has superior comfort?

Favorite Features

V6 CVT Handling Styling far better than Honda Accord or Camry. Keyless entry and proximity sensor. Leg room and passenger space. Large trunk

Suggested Improvements

These seats are beyond bad I might qualify for disability as these seats are killing my back. I have had 2 previous Nissan Maximas and 2007 Infiniti M35 and have had 5 Honda Accords and this is the worst seats by far. It is not that it is uncomfortable it is painful. Common Nissan need better.