2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I love my new 2.5S Altima coup

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2008 Nissan Altima

I love my new 2.5S Altima coupe!
By D CARDOZA on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've owned my fully loaded Altima coupe for 6 months and so far: it has been a great experience. The interior styling is classy and the dash layout makes using all its features easy to use. As far as the exterior goes: this car is a head turner. Beautiful to look at. I've gone on several trips of over 2 hours and find the seats to be perfectly comfortable - for two people. Also, the gas tank holds about 18 gallons so there are fewer refueling stops than you'd expect. Especially considering it has power to take off and still has less fuel consumption than any V6. I test drove the Accord, Camry, and Mustang and in my opinion: you get the most out of your hard earned money with the Altima.

I love the interior and exterior styling to the new Altima coupe. I own the 2.5S and I find it has both good fuel economy and great performance. Also, the fact that I can have the keys in my pocket and simply press a button to start it makes jumping in and taking off that much easier!

More trunk space. Limited space in the back seats in comparison to its competitors. Voice recognition system is poor - I am a fluent speaker and even if I say things slowly it rarely does the things I command. The bluetooth is convenient but some say I sound muffled even with the windows up

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review