Hands down best bang for dollar in class
By Kathrine on
2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
My Altima came home with 65k (highway) miles, Although it was one year old. I must attribute the condition of the car to Nissan's absolute dedication to build quality. We just turned 87k on the odometer today. It still feels like a New car (mostly). Bottom line-Take care of this car and It Will take care of you. Punch the Audio power button and your paying for a new stereo. I truly love my Altima. hated the song. Absolutely Impressed with it. yeah the battery had a dead cell. $80 later I have 600CCR :) Forget the Sedan stigma. My 2006 Accord coupe V-6 was less of a car all around. I prefer it over our 2006 Toyota Avalon. I sit in the garage for hours just to be in my car!
Favorite Features
1. CVT transmission, 2. 3.5 V-6 DOHC engine, 3. yeah the Keyless Ignition, and ext lock buttons. 4. the lack of external noises. 5. std pwr seat. 6. std safety features-saved my life at 140mph. 7. Suspension/handling. 8. std heat mirrors/leather wheel. 9. Std audio; its still in my car! ;)
Suggested Improvements
Hey folks, quite honestly, a defective battery isn't changing my opinion(s). I was told my Altima had the optional VDC. It doesn't It is standard as of 2010. Convenient welded jacking points on frame would make changing my oil easier and safer with a floor jack. This Honda girl is "team Nissan"