2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Great Balanced Car!

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

Great Balanced Car!
By DanTheMan89 on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

What a great car! This is the second car I've owned, my first was a gas guzzler. Stepping down from a Trans Am WS6 5.7 liter engine to a 2.5, I didn't expect the Altima to have much power at all. Man, was I wrong this car is a joy to drive. It's very spirited with the CVT, but also can get great gas mileage. I've been averaging 30mpg, 40 on long trips. Handling is superb also, I live down a long back road with many curves and It's exhilarating navigating the turns. I love the exterior of the car, It's just gorgeous and stands out from the crowd. I get compliments all the time! If your looking for a all around balanced sporty ride, look no further this is the car.

Push Button Start, Powerful 4 cylinder engine, overall beautiful exterior looks, spacious trunk for a coupe.

I love everything about this car, only thing is I wish it came with Alloy Wheels, no biggie though.