2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Fun to drive and looks great

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Fun to drive and looks great
By Charlie Zarzour on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had been shopping for a small sports car, but when I saw the 2 door coupe my mind changed. The 3.5 270 hp engine is very fast. Price point on the car is tough to beat for the horsepower, features and looks. I would recommend the Premium package and also the 3.5 over the 2.5. The 2.5 is better on gas mileage, but the 3.5 will put a smile on your face when you push down on it. This is my third Nissan. Had a Stanza with 180,000 and Frontier with 145,000. You can not beat Nissan quality. I do a lot of interstate driving and the gas mileage is good. On 2 lane roads the car passes other cars with a lot of confidence.

3.5 270 hp engine, XM radio, smooth shifting transmission the overall look of the car. Too me it looks like a G35. The lines on the car are very nice.

The trunk is not large, however to make it larger would take away from the lines on the car. I can learn to live with a small trunk.