First Nissan Altima Coupe in Western WA
By Kelly in Tacoma on
2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have had my 2008 Altima Coupe for 1 1/2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! It's my first brand new car and it handles perfect! I have driven 280+ miles (it had 20 when I left the lot. I bought it the day after the dealer received it) and I feel like it was made for me. I haven't had that feeling of "oops I'm going around that corner too fast" like I did in my other cars/SUVs. It's such a smooth ride, and doesn't have that small compact feel like most sports cars, but it is soooo nice to look at. The backseat is roomy, and there is lots of leg room up front. It has lots of power and get-up-and-go for only 4 cylinders.
Favorite Features
I love the push button starter, along with the electronic push button entry with the sensor. There are lots of cubby holes for storage. It has 20" rims and that in combination with the sleek sexy look makes heads turn and I can feel the envy!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I can see (this early) is to have the trunk be a little bigger. If we have to pack more than a few duffel bags, I'm not sure if it will fit. It's pretty deep from front to back, but from top to bottom, it's pretty shallow.