2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Finally, someone built a fun c

2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Finally, someone built a fun car again
By Uncle Al in Md on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I waited until I made a good deal on this car before I test drove it. I was not in any way disappointed. I've been carefully breaking it in over the past few weeks and I like it more each time I drive it. My dogs can get in the back seat easy and seem to enjoy the view when they go for a cruise. All instruments are laid out to use easily. I'm going easy the 1st few thousand miles so I'm doing things in stages. I like the keyless starting and all the displays. The a/c works fine and the std radio is good. I didn't get the 3 high $$ options but I did get the cheap 3 and the new homelink/compass option mirror - a great deal! Only 3 other cars in 38 years have had me so excited.

CVT, all the displays, the cloth seats with the dark slate outside color - only one in 5 states I could find online. The rear design is 'money'. The std equip. leaves little else to want for me. Could have opted for more expensive car but I doubt it would be any more fun to own and drive.

Add option for rear deck spoiler. Come on - who designed the cargo net, an elf? Get a bigger one! It needs a chunk of rubber to protect the doors from others in the parking lots. But these are all minor suggestions.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review