Colorado car
By Dennis on
2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased the car new as I wrecked my Honda Civic when an old man turned left in front of me. I tried Honda Accord and Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima. Only the Nissan Altima had the CVT transmission. This transmission really gets the most out of a 4 cylinder engine. I pulled all cars up the steep section of Interstate 70 going up to the ski areas. The Nissan really held its speed going up the Floyd Hill or steep section for the test drive as the Honda and Toyota seemed to have to strain to keep up with the 65 mph. speed limit on the hill. . Bad is body dents really easily Poor body fit. Hate the fancy key. Honda dealer much better service.
Favorite Features
Kind of like the CVT so far although I am very wary as I have heard many people are having noise and thumping issues and Nissan is not fixing them.
Suggested Improvements
The stupid electronic key. I hate it. It is expensive and if you put it in your pocket the alarm and doors go off. The battery dies on the key fob in your pocket and your alarm is always going off. Poor poor poor body. I think you can spit on the car and dent it. The panels are a sloppy fit.