Beware of heater
By BEWARE OF HEATER on
2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
When you put the heater on the foot only position the heat comes out mainly from the windshield defrost and not the feet. If you put the heat on the foot/defrost position it performs the exact same function. My problem is I'm 4"10 and the defrost blows right in my face which is gagging me. My husband is 6" 1 and it dries out his contacts. I have contacted 3 dealers and the manufacturer who say that is the way the car is made. My point is why have two buttons if they both perform the exact same function. No one can give me an answer to that so I'm stuck with this horrible heater blowing in my face. Also the face vents tilt but do not close so you have air hitting you from there too!!
Favorite Features
Keyless ignition, the way the car looks from behind with the spaceship tail lights. The smooth fast way it drives.
Suggested Improvements
Have the heater come out on just the feet when you push the foot only button. Have the option of totally closing vents. Have a reminder beep when you leave the sun roof open. More space under the car seats. The sunshield on the windshield blocks the drivers view for tall people. Trunk wider.