Another Nissan, Another Winner.
By Zack B on
2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I traded in my 04 Spec V on this car. One of the most difficult, yet one of the best things I've ever done. The Spec V was a wonderful bang for the buck, and I have graduated to the next level of bang for the buck with my new Altima Coupe SE with Premium Package. Hands down, this is the best daily driver sport coupe on the market. Plenty of performance without sacrificing comfort. The Bose stereo is fantastic. Homelink and Bluetooth systems are absolutely wonderful. Plenty of punch with the VQ35DE motor paired with the Xtronic CVT. Takes a bit of getting used to coming from a 6 speed manual. The speed can sneak up on you very easily as the car accelerates effortlessly at any RPM.
Favorite Features
Intellikey setup is INCREDIBLY convenient. Leave keys in the pocket and operate everything in the car. Bluetooth system has had the kinks worked out from earlier variations in the 06 Infiniti G models. Push button start is just sexy. So are the leather seats.
Suggested Improvements
I actually lost trunk space coming from my B15 Sentra. This is an Altima, so I found this astonishing. The Accord coupe has a massive trunk (although it has a massive rear to go with it). Not as much clearance into the back seats as I would like, but I did buy a 2 door, so I can't much complain.