2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: An eye-catcher... Definitely

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

An eye-catcher... Definitely
By Michael the Psycho on

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I will have to say this car is extremely smooth to drive. I have driven a few cars before but the acceleration on this vehicle just blows everything else out of the water (and I only got the 2.5S!). In fact, if I don't pay close attention, the majority of my drives are at 20 over the speed limit. If you want a beautiful, sporty car with the price tag of a mainstream car, this is most likely it. I got to say though, the back seats are really not comfortable. I've seen some reviews say the rear space being mediocre in comfort; I think that's an understatement. My roommate's children (both under 10) can barely fit but I guess the target demographic of this car was never for "family" passengers.

The exterior design. The color. The things that come with the convenience package. Smart key (talk about renovating ideas!). Dashboard design is just enticing for the eye. Overall front seat design is just superb! The storage spaces and glove compartment are just huge. Prepare to amaze people.

The rear field of view is terrible. Don't get this car if you have to back up often in tight spaces. I actually touched bumpers with a pickup truck (of course, bad driving on my part) being influenced by the lack of visibility. The body did not get damaged though!! Very strong Japanese manufacturing!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review