2008 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: All wheel to front wheel... hm

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Review

All wheel to front wheel... hmm, No Good!
By fourbyforever on

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in an Audi A6 2.7t for this car. After spending seven months and 9600 miles spinning the tires on dry pavement with traction control on, I figured it was going to snow soon. I traded it in for a 09 Impreza wrx. So far I think I made a good choice. The Nissan had a loose driver seat, the shifter was very notchy, the airbag light kept coming on, the cupholder door was broken, the brake pedal was starting to pulse. Sometimes the windows would roll down by themselves while the car was parked and unoccupied. It was a hassle not being able to open the trunk when the car was unlocked without the fob,which would always set off the panic horn while in my pocket. I will miss the HIDs and nav.

The body and the motor. Rear camera was a nice touch.

Lower the car for handling, consider all wheel drive option, move the start button so I don't hit the wiper arm by mistake. Have the auto headlight feature be separate from the control arm. Better shifter.