A Necessary Addition
By Andrew on
2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
When I was looking for a new car, nothing stood out more than the Nissan Altima Coupe. The look of the car and its uniqueness on the road alone sold me. It is very fun to drive and responsive for me. The seats are perfect and the basic package brought what I needed and not the extras I honestly see as unnecessary. The 4 liters saves gas and since I am a penny pincher with little money, this helps a lot and trust me, it can keep up on the highway. While you may find some gripe with the car, such as small trunk space and no existent back seat, honestly, this car is perfect for me as a teenage driver. Honestly, with 4 liters, I get the power I need and my parents do not have to worry like a V6.
Favorite Features
The size of the car on the exterior is perfect for safety. Mileage is awesome compared to my mom! The sportiness is perfect and the car is powerful for a 4 liter. The look of the car is what truly draws in the crowd. Also the uniqueness on the road helps a lot too.
Suggested Improvements
A larger back seat and trunk space would be nice. The grille of the car does look a little ugly compared to its sister, the 4dr Altima. The price is also a little steep compared to others in its class. Also, I would like it if the standard came with a little more things, such as a sun roof.