A+++ for Altima Coupe!
By Fri on
2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have wanted Nissan to come out with an Altima coupe for years now! They finally made one, and it is a beauty! I love my 2.5S coupe, and it fits me like a glove. When I first bought the car, the tires really needed breaking in. Once they had a few miles on them, the car became a lot more steady at high speeds (70-80 mph). My gas mileage continues to improve too! At first, I was only getting 22 mpg city. Now, even with the air conditioning, I'm getting 30 mpg in the city!! The longer I have it, the more it's breaking in. This car is only getting better.
Favorite Features
Looks - gorgeous inside and out, CVT - smooth transmission, gas mileage (30 mpg in city, 34 mpg highway), power - can pass on the highway with ease, comfort - fits like a glove
Suggested Improvements
When the car's interior gets really hot, especially on a sunny summer day, the steering column makes a little squeaky noise. My mechanic at Nissan says it is the plastic within the column rubbing when the plastic expands, and that it is not doing damage...it is simply a noise occurrence.