2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
It works hard for the money!
By bigcody on 03/22/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Owner of this sweet altima for three months. The v-6 combines excellent power and decent fuel economy when mated to the CVT. The car looks more compact and muscular in person than in photos. Driving in city or highway is enjoyable with the smooth VQ engine and refined handling. the ride feels like a blend of comfort and sport and is well suited for the daily commute. The seats are comfortable and the ergonomics are excellent. Fast like a muscle car but more refined. Engine note suits the car well - quiet at idle, aggressive when pushed.

Good lord
By harber on 03/13/08 23:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just traded in my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee on this gem. Test drove the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Infiniti G35. This car was the best bar far. The features alone differentiate it from the others. I couldn't be happier. Perfect combination of form and function.

A Great Starter Car
By Jackal225 on 03/07/08 22:18 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car was my first at 17 years old. It's a silver 2008 Nissan Altima coupe 2.5S with 2.5S convenience package. For those, who are looking for a decent car for decent money, buy this car. It looks epic on the outside and spectacular on the inside. I bought it because it comes with some things that the Toyota Solara doesn't. Drives well, very powerful for a 4-banger, 175 horsepower is definitely enough for a starter car. Has 6 standard airbags and great crash test ratings. Intelligent Key is outta this world. Radio puts out a good crisp and clear sound. CVT manual mode is a definitely blast for those looking a little something extra. Gas mileage is okay at 25-28 mpg. Great car!

Looks Great, Drives Even Better !
By JFM on 02/27/08 19:19 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

What can I say about this car ? If the styling doesn't get you, the performance will! I purchased mine fully loaded w/o the GPS and haven't stopped smiling since. The interior is slightly cramped but other than that, it's awesome (I love the heated seats) I have no reservations recommending this car to anyone !

Home Run
By Tony in PHX on 02/19/08 08:20 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Nissan keeps making great cars, I bought my coupe in 11-07 I have 5500 miles on it now, it's fully load minus the Tech package. The Premium package is well worth the price. I'm averaging 29 mpg, the power from the 2.5 is amazing. I'll be sticking around with Nissan for a while. I love Bose sound system, the Intelli-Key and XM radio.

Great so far!
By Happy Owner on 02/08/08 08:18 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love the car, got a 4cyl for my long weekly commutes. Getting 25/30 MPG. Awesome tech features, smooth drivetrain, very comfortable on long drives, great handling. I'm pretty particular about my cars, and I am enjoying this one more and more everyday. I actually look forward to getting in and hitting the road!

Loaded 3.5 SE coupe
By Loaded 3.5 SE coupe on 01/31/08 17:00 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a great car. I enjoy driving it very much. I have owned many nissan models for the past 20 years and I was an employee for nissan for a short time. I love the car a lot however I find the interior material fit and finish chip quality. There are some annoying clicking sound comes from? Dashboard area where windshield meets the dashbord. Also time to time I hear cracking sound from the sunroof which is extremely annoying. The headliner on the back has came off a bit and looks like crap.

Beautiful but engine blown after 68miles
By Allen King on 01/30/08 13:33 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My silver 3.5SE coupe was a sight to be seen. The interior styling is sleek and modern. The Bose stereo sounds crisp and clear, and is paired to a crisp NAV display. The car drove smooth yet powerful and handled very well. Unfortunately after 20 hours of ownership and 68 miles driven, the engine "blew" (Nissan service center's words). Nissan refuses to replace the car, their final decision is to only replace the engine.

2008 Altima 2.5S nice but could be bette
By Fred from Albuquerqu on 01/18/08 07:22 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I like the inside and outside style of the vehicle. The layout of the controls on the dash are very user friendly. Good gas mileage and surprising pep in starting from a stop. Not the best vehicle for 6 ft or taller people since steering wheel (even though telescopic) does not extend enough if seats are set back for leg room. Wish Nissan could have added 1 or 2 more inches to the extension.

Best Car 2008 - Fast
By Sandy F on 01/16/08 13:22 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Once I saw this car it took less than 48 hours to decide to buy and I have no regrets! Although not as comfortable as my Buick Century, it's more fun to drive and lots better gas mileage. I wanted an affordable 2 door coupe and the Altima was it. I've had this car about a month and no tickets yet although when I drive it I want to go really, really fast! Super car. Getting into the back seat is tricky but then again I didn't buy this car to use the back seat often. I did notice the blind spots but now that I own one they don't seem to be a big deal.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.