2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Unbelievable
By Robert Walker on 05/06/08 15:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had this car going on two weeks. It is one beautiful car. Handles crisply, esp around corners. For a 4 banger, it really goes! I test drove and researched many cars for about 6 months. For the bread, this is by far, the best deal. I feel good in this car, and enjoy many of the stares it gets. I have the slate color, with the convenience pkg. The seats are firm, but comfortable, even at 6'3, 230 pounds. My son is 6'5, he loves my car, and hijacks it from me every time he comes home, lol. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. Makes me feel young again.

Love it!
By TJ on 04/22/08 07:10 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love everything about the car! The CVT takes some getting used to but is very fuel efficient while surprisingly powerful for the mpg.

My 1st Nissan
By Gomey on 04/19/08 12:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After driving Toyotas for the last 20 years I was a bit apprehensive about buying a car that didn't say Toyota on it. But after driving my new 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S I am totally impressed. It handles great, has tons of power, looks beautiful and gets an avg of over 28 mpg. Not bad considering I have been driving rather heavy footed. The seats take a little getting use to and the plastic on the inside of the car has an inexpensive feel to it. Not cheap but not too good either. The CVT is amazing. I think it and the engine are a great match. Nice job Nissan.

Very disappointed
By joe on 04/12/08 04:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My second review since buying in June of 07. The fuel economy is not good at all. Lucky to get 20 mpg in local driving. I live in the country where the roads are hilly and expect the mpg to be down a bit but can't see how I would ever get 25-27. The CVT is so intrusive at times, everytime the car goes downhill or around a corner with a downgrade it downshifts. At times this seems great but not all the time. Leaves you wondering. However I think if you live in less hilly areas performance would be better.

Love IT!
By Love IT! on 04/09/08 20:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is so much fun and so smooth! I love the look, the 4 cylinder has plenty of power and when I took it on the freeway it got 35 mpg. I have been averaging about 24-25 MPG on my daily commute which is short and mostly city. The back seat is small but my kids are grown and I really don't care. I folded the back seats down to use for storage.

Coupe it is!
By Lady's Altima on 04/08/08 13:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am very happy with my purchase of a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe. This vehicle is very fun to drive! I love the sleek look of the outside as well as the inside! People can not believe it is an Altima. It is a smooth riding vehicle. Nissan did an excellent job with the Altima design and performance.

Love my Altima Coupe!
By STL.Owner on 04/02/08 11:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I originally drove an 03 Mazda Protege DX, which was my starter car. Got great gas mileage, however the safety became an issue with me after several close calls. I wanted to upgrade to something a little larger, with great safety ratings, good on gas mileage, and also, great style. This is everything I've been looking for! I love this car! With the power seat, it's pretty easy to get comfortable. The acceleration is beautiful for easy highway entrance, if you need to pass a vehicle it's a breeze. Everything on this car, from the look, to the driving experience, is smooth!

A Necessary Addition
By Andrew on 03/27/08 19:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I was looking for a new car, nothing stood out more than the Nissan Altima Coupe. The look of the car and its uniqueness on the road alone sold me. It is very fun to drive and responsive for me. The seats are perfect and the basic package brought what I needed and not the extras I honestly see as unnecessary. The 4 liters saves gas and since I am a penny pincher with little money, this helps a lot and trust me, it can keep up on the highway. While you may find some gripe with the car, such as small trunk space and no existent back seat, honestly, this car is perfect for me as a teenage driver. Honestly, with 4 liters, I get the power I need and my parents do not have to worry like a V6.

Coupe lives up to it name... ultimate !
By Pram Chandran on 03/26/08 03:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great shape, fun and active drive with power to match, comfortable and cool interior, really cool car to make a statement for young executives with a zest for life.

Near Perfect Car
By Nathan on 03/25/08 13:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is beautifully styled, both inside and out. The ride is smooth and my 2.5 S engine is plenty powerful. All power and comfort items needed came standard with the base 2.5 S model. Really appreciate the standard iPod jack (some other manufacturers charge extra) though I hate its location - the cable runs down the console to the IiPod. The 2.5 S base model is a bargain for the money when bought right. The CVT is far superior to conventional automatic transmission. Keyless entry is great! Code Red is gorgeous and my black cloth interior is nice enough I didn't need the leather. I bought an unobtrusive aftermarket Stillen spoiler which really makes the car turn heads!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.