2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
First Nissan Altima Coupe in Western WA
By Kelly in Tacoma on 06/11/07 14:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my 2008 Altima Coupe for 1 1/2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! It's my first brand new car and it handles perfect! I have driven 280+ miles (it had 20 when I left the lot. I bought it the day after the dealer received it) and I feel like it was made for me. I haven't had that feeling of "oops I'm going around that corner too fast" like I did in my other cars/SUVs. It's such a smooth ride, and doesn't have that small compact feel like most sports cars, but it is soooo nice to look at. The backseat is roomy, and there is lots of leg room up front. It has lots of power and get-up-and-go for only 4 cylinders.

I think I'm in love with this thing.
By russellusm on 05/24/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the overall feel of the car, inside and out. I owned an 03 Altima and I must say that Nissan has stepped it up a notch the the design of this car. The interior is very plush and the control are nice and simple. The instrument cluster is nicly laid out (not too busy). The acceleration is pretty good for a grocery getter. I have gotten a lot of looks. This car turns heads. Good job Nissan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.