2008 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Awesome
By Andy in Indy on 07/26/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I didn't get a chance to test-drive the 3.5 until I picked it up and wow can you tell the difference. So quick and very smooth acceleration. Really love the car and can't beat it for the price. Everyone who's seen it comments on how great it looks.

I LOVE my COUPE!!!
By JessInFL on 07/24/07 19:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my Azure Blue premium package coupe on Friday and I am in love with this car. I went from a V6 down to the 4 cylinder but this car has plenty of power. The ride is so smooth. I haven't seen one in my area yet but I know a few have been sold. I was actually looking at my car at the same time as 2 other people. There are so few on the lots you can get into a war trying to get yours. At this point I love everything about this car. The features in the premium package are great. The dual air conditioners work well since I am always cold when my husband is burning up. The stereo (Bose) has great sound quality. The seats are very comfortable.

Coupe de Grace
By Coupe de Grace on 07/23/07 08:25 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I wanted to buy the 2007 Altima SL sedan, but the coupe caught my eye and my imagination. I test drove it and I knew I had to have this car! The leather seats are very comfortable and the sound system is excellent. Handing at all speeds is precise without being overly sensitive, and the 2.5L engine is powerful (and economical) enough for me, having had a S 2004 2.5S Altima sedan. I cannot say enough about the Continental tires - they grip tenaciously in wet weather and are quiet. Trunk space is very limited so you may need to put stuff in the rear seat. Smaller folk should be able to access the rear seat, but adults will find it difficult to enter and exit. The rear visibility is limited.

Great car at an affordable price
By Kaya on 07/18/07 19:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very happy w/ the purchase. Looking at a G35 but went w/ a loaded Altima Coupe 3.5 SE and saved 8K. Not one that needs to have the status of owning a G35. Heard the Altima Coupe is a "poor mans" G35, I say it's a wise mans for those not into status symbols and for those whom aren't professional drivers. Great car for the driver who wants to have a little driving fun at great price.

Where has this car been???
By rosborn on 07/17/07 15:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I recently purchased the Altima Coupe after going to my dealership to look at the Altima 4door. I saw the brochure and was smitten. I decided to wait until the sedan was released and I'm so glad I did. I added the Nav and Premium pkg. It rides like a dream. It's excellent on gas and has turned heads everywhere I go. I usually hear it looks like the GS but looks even better. This was the best car purchase I've ever made and I've made plenty.

The coupe
By thegooddr on 07/08/07 03:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I got 2.5 with CVT and convenience pkg. Great power, excellent ride, handles well, and gorgeous. The car is better than I expected. I got it for style, but it is also a great ride. Economy, according to the computer is 23 around the city, and will go over 400 miles on a tank. Only an economy car will do that.

Performance + Features + Looks = Awesome
By Scott in SF on 07/05/07 09:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had the car for two weeks and couldn't be happier. The V6 CVT engine is quite the performer and it's great not having the "shifting gears" feel on conventional automatics. The turning is phenomenal. The car both looks and feels sporty. I got the performance and tech package and the quality of the interior feels like a upper end luxury car. The fuel economy for a 270hp 3.5L is rather decent (who needs a hybrid). The best part about the looks of the car is the back of it (have to see it in person). I like having all of the accessories put into two packages instead of 20+ add ons. Anyone in the market for a two door coupe should definitely test drive an Altima coupe.

Great
By altimacpe08 on 07/02/07 12:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is definitely the best car I test drove and finally bought. There is nothing I don't like about the car. Comparing this car to the Mazda6, Dodge Avenger/Charger and Audi4, this car blows them away with style and performance. Even though I have the V4 for CVT, I feel more power driving this than in any Acura or just any car I have driven. Easily said, Nissan has made a car that will be a collectors item in the years ahead.

Nissan's Best Kept Secret
By bighat on 06/30/07 14:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We test drove it a few weeks ago, and that set the high water mark. Almost bought a Lexus IS 250 for $4k more, but the Altima coupe is much more fun to drive, plus has more rear legroom!

It looks like a high performance car.
By rambosky on 06/20/07 15:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was taken by the sporty looks of the coupe. I thought it looked better than the 350Z. I got the premium package which included leather seats, sun roof, alloy wheels and Bose sound system. It handles better than other sports cars I've driven which cost $10K more. The shiftless CVT is awesome. Can't wait til I drive it again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.