2008 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Altima
By PhilU on 11/09/09 08:25 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Have had my Altima a little over two months. No major complaints. Im coming out of a dodge charger so the ride is no way near as smooth. I began to experience a little rattling somewhere in cabin, I'm going to take it in for that. I cant stand rattles and squeaks. Fit and finish is great compared to pre 2007 models. Ride isn't as smooth as my 03 2.5 S altima.

Fun to Drive!!!
By Paul499 on 09/14/08 17:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car after doing tons of research for 3 months. I found a great deal and I have not been disappointed. This car is so fun to drive. The 6 spd manual is quick and sharp, and the power is endless. Mash the gas at 60 mph and watch the world turn blurry. Interior is spacious and comfortable, and the exterior styling turns heads, especially mine. I'm very happy with my purchase, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants the size of a sedan, the speed and handling of a sports car, and the technology of a BMW.

What a difference
By Jeff W on 12/26/07 18:00 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased my 08 fully loaded V6 6Sp to replace my 350z, the quality of the car is a step up from the 350z which was priced higher when new. I also had a 2002 3.5 se 5 speed altima that I loved and this car is 400x better in every way. The feel, the quality of the materials, the options make this car a rich car for the money. The altima handles great and is plenty fast with bluetooth, navi, backup camera to satisfy my tech cravings. All in all I am extremely pleased with the car, although I miss the sweet purr of the 350z exhaust, but thats fixed easy.

WOW! Great car for the money
By Dero210 on 10/19/07 12:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, I traded my 05 GTO for the keys of an 07 Nissan Altima due to a baby on the way and all I can say is WOW. The interior is very roomy with a lot of head and leg room and a great amount of places to stash your extra belongings (wallet, mp3, cell phone). Even though the power is not comparable to a 6.0L v8 GTO, it was way more then I ever expected from a 3.5L V6. My first vehicle was an old Maxima and Nissan really makes some reliable cars. Combine that with some nice interior and head turning stlye and you have one great car.

I like my new Altima
By Guruno on 08/27/07 22:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Have only owned a week, and came from owning a '97 Jeep Wrangler for the past 10 years, so my auto experience is rather limited. Needless to say, I love my new Altima. Very roomy - am 6' and have plenty of leg/head room. The back seats have comfortable space as well. The clutch is shorter than my old Wrangler's and the response is worlds better. The 270 HP is nice on the highway. Steering feels good at high speeds. The fuel economy is OK, but wasn't expecting much with the engine size. I like the layout of the internal controls, very intuitive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Nissan Altima Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*