No Disappointments
By Brian in Ohio on
2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Let me first say, I get a new car about every 2 years, because I get bored easily. This car is everything I had hoped it would be. It is loaded with the 3.5SE, 270hp, leather, and navigation. It had 32k miles, but drives like brand new. The comfort is excellent, but could use a little softer seats. The performance is up there with the best. It competes with most BMW's, Mercedes, Jaguars and other high dollar vehicles. Braking is better than others have given credit. Handling on the SE is excellent. Controls/interior design is perfect for me. Overall this car is outstanding. I see keeping it in my driveway for a long time. Now my wife wants one after owning a loaded 06 Passat.
Favorite Features
The navigation is user friendly. The Bose stereo is one of the best I have heard (and I have owned a lot of cars to compare too). This car is FAST (0-60 in 6.4 sec)!!!! The CVT transmission is smooth. The car has a solid feel and handling. Has a quiet ride. Classy and sporty in one package!
Suggested Improvements
2 minor: The seats are comfy, but could be a bit more plush. MPGs on highway are good, but city driving brings the average down significantly, but for 270hp...who cares. 1 major: Would like a longer warranty just for peace of mind both bumper to bumper and drive train.