2007 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Just not quite good enough

2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Just not quite good enough
By HarveyRussell on

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had Acuras for 12 years and decided to go with the new Nissan as a change and in response to high fuel prices. Tried the Honda, Nissan, Toyota and choose the Altima because of overall package for price. Aside from the recalls which I had expected given the first model year of new model, I have had a number of issues that should not have happened and have lead me to believe it is not worth the price. To top it off, I do not believe Nissan places as high a value on dealer customer service. I would not recommend Nissan cars or their services and I am trying to get my money in order to unload this car that is just not good enough.

Looks, expected fuel economy, interior features and use of new technologies.

Build quality, customer service from Nissan and their dealers after the sale. So poor and especially when it came to letting me know if an air bag sensor issue meant the air bags were going to work or not. Could never get a straight answer.