2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
I love it
By Polak on 11/16/06 21:48 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

i drove the 2007 camry, accord, civic and altima 2.5 S. the camry wasn't as comfortable as my sister's 2003 Camry and was weak on performance. the civic and accord were not that great for the price. for all the options you get and the performance, the altima was the best buy for me. the altima has more hp, really good fuel mileage for its class, it's extremely comfortable and has a smooth-silent ride. i've driven it over 50 miles and i love it. I purchased the convenience plus package with some other random upgrades and i received a remarkable deal. i really recommend the '07 2.5 S altima.

nissan altama
By joe byars on 11/12/06 04:20 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

my experience with this car has been excellent. i most like the style and the way it is built and its features

Performance and Luxury all in one
By John Newmark on 11/10/06 10:37 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The new Altima is completely redesigned and looks better than ever. Although a little shorter in length the horsepower is 270 and faster than most midsize sedans with its CVT transmission. The navigation system is touch screen and the intelligent key and push start are just a few of the luxury features.

Quite Slow for a nissan
By Mike on 11/09/06 18:36 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just test drove this car. I'd have to say I am very disappointed that it is so slow for a Nissan. Previous years were quite fast. The CVT allows for a very enjoyable ride but does not allow for the quick start from 0. However, once going 30+ it has plenty of power. Starting from 0 is like starting a car with a big engine in 2nd gear. If you have no reason to lay into the gas this is the car for you. It's smooth, no shifting, and the CVT gives for a ride passengers would enjoy. I've got very mixed impressions - It's got Toyota Camry beat with everything except for the 0- 60 factor, or so it would seem.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.