Used 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Black Beauty
By Tom

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in a 2004 Mazda3, a car that I loved and have not looked back since. The Altima has it all and more! The look is so sleek and classy and the performance is awesome. I have the 3.5 SE and love the power, with the CVT its the best ride I have ever experienced.

Favorite Features

Push button start, intelligent key, turn signals in the outside mirrors, the overall look and power of the car, CVT, rear lights. The list could go on and on.

Suggested Improvements

When you're driving on a bumpy road the suspension is a little harsh and you seem to feel every bump more so then in other cars but everything else makes up for that!

Altima 2.5 S 4dr 4cyl CVT
By BRAD

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I research all mid size sedans. Loved the infiniti G35. I think the Altima is just as good for thousands less. Thought I needed the 3.5 but the 2.5I was so impressive it was all I needed. Had the car for 1 week went on a 12 hour round trip and go 32-34 mpg driving 70 to 80 mph. Have always been a cloth person but I was glad to go with the leather. Always been a jeep person but I love this Altima. It's my first.

Favorite Features

Love the CVT and the new styling in and out. The car rides and handles great and is very quiet. The 2.5I is all you need.

Suggested Improvements

The seats are too firm. The head rest is to far forward, not letting your shoulders lie in the seat.

Excellent car
By thanatos

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Driving is excellent, can not complain. I have owned different brands it has met expectations. Would recommend.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, Bose stereo, ignition.

Suggested Improvements

The trunk levers should be outside it takes away space, although it has plenty of space.

Outstanding Choice in the Segment
By Mike

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

10s across the board. After driving the competition (Fusion, Accord, Camry), this Altima smokes them all. Best in class looks, performance and option/feature availability. The interior is comfortable yet sporty. Great lines on the exterior that does not blend in with all the other cars on the road. Performs very well and still gets around 23-24 MPG hwy/city combination driving. Drive one and you will be impressed. Very happy with our decision to purchase (as you could probably tell).

Favorite Features

3.5 V6 is fast, Bose sound system rocks!, CVT is smooth, Xenon HID lights, Bluetooth, great looking exterior and interior, quality all around.

Suggested Improvements

Power passenger seat.

Nissan Altima
By Javier

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the car to replace my old 2003 Sentra Spec V. After reviewing the Mazda6, Passat I decided with the Altima. Overall the car handles ok, acceleration is excellent for a 4 cylinder, and comfort is great. Since I had a Nissan before and never had a problem with the car it also helped in the decision making process.

Favorite Features

Love the keyless entry and start and spacious trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders in the rear seats (my 03 Sentra had them), handling on the curves a bit better, the Mazda6 does do this better.