Used 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 300 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Above All
By " THE BEST "

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is absolutly the best car in its class. I test drove them all and for power this is the best, for looks this is the best, and the push start button is the best. This is my first Nissan I've ever owned and I'm glad I chose it.

Truly keyless

'07 2.5SL with connection package
By John C.

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was shopping for gas economy and yet did no want to drive a death trap or have low quality feel, Altima was it. Its been two days, I put on 269 miles & used not quite 1/2 tank of gas. I call it my 4 cylinder luxury car! While it's not a sports car it does handle well and has good power. I find the overall quality and feel to be top shelf. This is a great value and am sure the reliability will be as good as the other Nissans I've had.

Bose, I like the way the presets can be fm, am or satellite radio without having to switch between them. The modern technology. The gas use meter, I've made a game out of keeping the meter in the higher gas saving side. It looks good too, I have teens and it meets they're approval!

1. The charcoal (black) interior is too much black, they could offset it with other colors/materials. 2. Wish it had traction control. 3. For such a stylish car I think the rims could have been 1 inch bigger, but then I did not pay much for the car in the first place.

Almost missed this beauty
By paul

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was all set to buy the Passat (also a lot of car for the money) and decided last minute to drive the Nissans. Drove both the Maxima and Altima and it was clear as day that I preferred the Altima, much more fun to drive for me and newer technology throughout. Slightly less luxurious than Maxima though. So far, I love this car. Pure pleasure to drive and I hate when I arrive at work and have to get out of this thing. I think it is the right combination of size, comfort, sport and economy to win the category hands down. I can say this after having driven the Passat, Accord, Camry, A4 and countless others. My second choice would have been the Passat.

Bluetooth, steering wheel, navigation with backup camera, low, sporty exterior look, the xenon headlights.

The seats are indeed a little firm. It would be nice if the full bore little deeper. That said they do provide decent support in day-to-day driving and cornering.

2007 2.5SL altima i love it
By gcs

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I got a 2.5SL Nissan altima and it's great. Leather seats are good and comfy.

I love the performance of this 4 cylinder engine. Like the keyless entry, touch ignition and of course Bose sound system.

Great car, great value
By amram80

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The V-6 is very strong, and the styling really turns heads. The stereo could have a little more output, but the sound quality is good. The intelligent key is very cool, but it does take some getting used too. Many in the Altima forums have complained about the gas mileage, but my first trip yielded 33 mpg with 90% highway driving. I picked the V-6 because much of my driving is in the mountains and it was actually a better deal than the I-4. I've gotten mixed comments concerning the premium fuel issue, but most who have the V-6 have run regular fuel without problems. In conclusion, I believe this is the best value on the market in a midsize sedan. Period.

General styling and strong V-6.

Limited availability of colors and popular options. Inability to order options a la carte versus packages. Seats need lumbar supports.