2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
2ND Altima
By Li'l J on 12/14/06 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I LOVE MY 07 ALTIMA. I previously owned a 2002 Altima 3.5SE and I loved it. I was sad to let it go, but I will soon forget about it. My 07' tops the cake. I love the Look and Performance. When I took the test drive, I knew I wanted this car. I love the curves of it. I have the Technology package with the bluetooth. Love it. I also love the 270 hp that it produces. I'm so happy I didn't get a Maxima. Car looks good at night. Love the Xenon headlights. My car get's about 20 mpg city and about 25 highway. I would recommend this car to anyone. Loves the way it feels on the road. Hugs a corner like a rail. LOVE MY 07.

A blast
By Badger on 12/12/06 10:10 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm not a youngster but I prefer a sporty and powerful car rather than a big "senior citizen boat". Just bought the 3.5 SE and it seems to fit the bill. From the quality of construction, handling, looks and at least to me, attention to detail speaks volumes about this car and manufacturer. Especially impressed with the safety features built into it.

i love this car
By ram on 12/08/06 14:49 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is the first nissan i have owned. I have driven other imports before, This car handles great and the interior is first class. Before i purchased it i drove two other imports but this one was just that much better in every aspect..

Almost There
By dave on 12/07/06 07:54 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The 2007 Altima is a considerable improvement over the 06. Intelligent Key, Push button start, Front side and curtain airbags standard. It has all the right equipment. The car is plenty powerful, and gets decent mileage. But... The center console and cup holder materials do not match the quality as the rest of the car. Also I would have liked to see trunk hindges like the Maxima on the Altima. Styling is great and the price is right!

Dealer Employee Review
By Johnny967 on 12/06/06 08:15 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've been a Nissan dealership employee since 1992. My last car was an 03 Altima and I was happy with it... until I saw a white 07 in our showroom. I took one for a spin around the block and I knew right then I was going to own one. As the one responsible for processing warranty claims, I look at cars from a different perspective - not from what I like, but what can easily go wrong and how much it will cost to maintain. I can honestly tell you, Nissan put a lot of time and effort into this one to get it right. This one is a winner! It's hard to believe the Maxima is the flagship of the Nissan line when they released this beauty. Maxima will be redesigned for 08 but this is top for me!

Big, powerful, looks great; nav. is junk
By mm99 on 12/05/06 19:38 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Altima and by far the best. Crashed my old one in part due to lack of VDC, so it was a must for me. Nissan offers it only on 3.5, and if you can't stand rear spoilers, a loaded 3.5SL is the only option. The car looks great and feels very powerful, all that 3.5-l torque is made instantly available by the very responsive CVT. Lots of front legroom; the interior feels plush. Don't care about push-button ignition, but unlocking doors/trunk by buttons on handles is nice. Nav system is a remarkably useless eye-candy though: street/highway names are missing from the map just when you need them; menus are extremely non-intuitive. NavTraffic is just a toy, doesn't have enough detail.

2007 Awesome Altima
By D.B. on 12/05/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this car for one week and I love it. The rear spoiler really makes the car look sharp! The heated leather seats and the Bose System makes me want to keep driving. I spent 4 hours one day test driving the Accord, Camry, Maxima, and the Altima. The Altima won hands down inside and out.

Great Car!
By ChuckGT on 12/04/06 10:59 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The car is wonderful. I couldn't be happier with it. I have a fully loaded '07 and all the toys are great. The improved navigation system is really amazing.

Look out Toyota
By Eric Laettner on 12/01/06 08:34 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have only had the car a week so the reliability rating is a guess. I have owned two Nissans before both Sentras. One was a GXE and my latest was a Spec V. I never had a problem with either Nissan. The Altima is fun to drive and has more cool features then I know what to do with. Gas mileage is good for it's performance (0-60 in 5.9). Also considering the price I think you can't compete with it. I was thinking about a Infiniti G35, but for about $7000 less I got just about as much car (I know they are both technically Nissans). The Camry and Accord are just to plain and not even close to being as "sporty" as the Altima. I would recommend the Altima as a mid- range sedan for the $$.

I'm a fan
By Beefjerky on 11/28/06 19:18 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've put nearly 1,000 miles on my '07 Nissan Altima 2.5 S w/ CVT Transmission. I really love this car. This is my first new car purchase and I am beyond satisfied. I test drove just about everything and nothing compared for the price. The exterior has a really clean look. I really like the blond cloth interior with the wood grain, and it is really soft comfortable cloth. Mechanically very sound. Virtually no road or engine noise. Just made a 400 miles trip and it was extremely comfortable. I also liked the accord, but the altima looked better, performed better and was the best bang for the buck. I think Toyota cut some corners on the '07 Camry. Good college grad program.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.