2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Most bang for the buck
By Robert on 12/27/06 10:15 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the SL with the XM convenience package. This car offers an amazing array of features for $25,000--heated leather seats, sunroof, push-button start, cd changer, built-in bluetooth, dual climate control, etc., etc. The CVT is incredibly smooth and the power (including passing power) from the 4 cyl engine is nothing short of amazing. This car evokes images of an much higher priced Infiniti or other luxury sedan. Could not be happier.

Excellent !!!!
By Malyadri Suram on 12/27/06 10:08 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I am driving 2007 Altima 2.5SL and feel excellent to drive. It is packed with all the features.

3.5 SE nav, leather etc....
By Edgardo Garcia on 12/25/06 20:41 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my second Altima, I had a 03 before, I used to be a honda man, but when the new 02 model come out it sold me, you get a lot more for your money, with the same reliability of honda and toyota. Test drove the new 07 and I was sold again this time we went for the 3.5 engine with the SE package and cvt tranny, there's a lot of options on this altima that you find on the higher end brans like infinity, Acura, Bmw etc. It just a great car to drive and to look. This is going to be the first car that I could love to write a check for each month.

Border line luxury car!
By CBooker on 12/24/06 19:34 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a great car for the money. With all the features it has it beats the competition hands down even on the lower trim level. The 4 cylinder engine is faster and sportier than you think with plenty of power for passing maneuvers on the highway. The looks of this car can be deceiving, at first it looks the same as the last generation until you see it in person and look closely. All around this is the best car for the money.

My New 2007 Nissan Altima
By Dottie on 12/22/06 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Have only had this car for 2 weeks and have decided it is the best car I have ever owned. Handles great, smooth ride, unbeatable shifting, more power than any other vehicle before. Classic beautiful color, interior. Bose radio & Satellite unbeatable. Heated automatic leather seats pure pleasure. Hands free phone is great. Love it.

the best car ever!
By Peyton on 12/21/06 11:31 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I recently bought a 2007 altima 2.5 SL 4 cyl. and its great! it's very powerful, quiet, and comfortable. i give this car an A++++++

amazing car
By mike on 12/21/06 10:56 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was due to change my car. At the time I was driving an 03 Altima 3.5 with 5 speed. I was only moderately pleased with the ride, handling of the car. The interior of my 03 was disappointing. I find that it is as if Nissan is overcompensating for the weak points in the older models. The interior rivals any high end sedan, The creature comforts are amazing. These include auto open close sun-roof, cvt transmission, dual zone air, push-button start.etc.I chose the nav system, and it is excellent. The only slight drawback is the somewhat elevated noise level on acceleration with my 2.5 engine. At cruising speed, there is no discernible noise.

Test drive this baby
By Diana on 12/18/06 07:17 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The car is hot. This is my third Altima and they keep making them better. I went for the top of the line this time. I recommend a test drive of the V6. The new Altima will give its competitors Honda and Camry a run for their money. Test drive it and you will see.

transmission
By wayne on 12/17/06 05:47 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a toyota camry xle 2005 with a transmission that was not right and they (toyota) would do nothing about it so i traded for a nissan and after 1200 miles I am very happy i got rid of the toyota.

My second time around
By Paul on 12/15/06 15:49 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Nissan Altima 3.5 SE. I traded an 05 for an 07. The 05 had more punch off the line at low speeds. Too much torque steer which would keep you very alert while confidently pulling out into a crowded intersection. Having praised the apparent power of the 2005 3.5 SE I am thoroughly impressed with my redesigned 07 Altima 3.5 SE. It does seem a bit slower off the line due to the CVT, But the power is still there with a bit more force applied to the go pedal. Gone is the torque steer. The quality of interior materials is vastly improved. Turning diameter much is much tighter. Can now see the radio display in bright sunlight. I am thrilled with this new Altima. Well Done !

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.