2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Poor mans Mercedes
By Jackcosteau on 01/07/07 19:01 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Incredible performance and quality for cheap price. The CVT allows for amazing highway acrobatics , literally leaving every one behind passed 60. the acceleration is not heart stopping but so smooth passengers cant notice wen u step on it to top speed. The handling is very responsive and rigid. great ride

Smooth as Glass
By Trump on 01/06/07 19:17 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I went to three dealerships and drove the Acura TL, The BMW 525I, and the Dodge Charger, The Altima has them beat hands down for options and pricing. The Car rides great and has All the bells and whistles, not to mention a great ride and comfort for four large adults.

Luxury for Less!
By U-LTIMA-TE!! on 01/06/07 08:42 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought my brand new nissan altima 07 w/ cvt trans + sl package on 1/3/07. After over 10 weeks of intense research in this category...I finally made up my mind to go for this ultimate beauty! Top Reasons why: 1) cvt transmission - no stress over timing belts like the ones in toyota/honda 2) More of a car vs price you pay - intelligent key, push start engine, stylish front panel + lot roomier than toyota/honda & above all slick exterior design (makes me feel like I'm driving G-35 OR Lexus IS) 3) Handling is very responsive...performance wise absolutely fantastic there's NO NEED for V6 engine.

Excellent Car
By Dan Hess on 01/02/07 16:23 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2007 Altima 2.5SL with Technology Package Invoice 26,476 from Cerritos Nissan, and it has been a pleasure to drive this vehicle. it runs really smooth, and I love the CVT feature along with the Bose Sound system. Best of all I got it for $1.1K under Invoice, at least that is the best price I could negotiate to. The interior of the car seems a little cheap but the technological features of the car at this price are amazing. It hugs the road very well. I LOVE it. Cars Previously Owned: Toyota Camry V6 LE, Honda Pilot EX-L

Not Bad
By altimaowner on 01/02/07 14:11 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought 07 altima 2.5s, it is actually not a bad car! I love the exterior much better than 06 altima, and interior is also better I think.I think nissan really steps up this time, but I think they should maybe do a little better job in the back exterior look :)

Stepping up to an ALTIMA
By Linda on 01/01/07 13:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After driving a Dodge Neon, I'm enjoying the roominess of the Nissan Altima. It gives a smooth ride and has the looks of a luxury car. Best car purchase I've made to date!

Overall Very Impressed
By Bob B. on 01/01/07 08:47 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased 3.5 SE w/CVT in November 2006. Cloth seats w/few options. Approximately 3000 miles on the vehicle now. I just took a long trip w/the vehicle over the Holidays (avg. 27 mpg on Hwy w/premium) so I was able to spend some extended time inside the car and here is what I've found so far. Very impressed with 3.5 and CVT combination. It's a blast to drive. My only complaint is that the transmission has a slight initial hesitation under hard acceleration. However, once the revs come up the car moves out. Brakes are awesome. On the other hand, seats are BAD on long trips, horn is more difficult to operate than it should be, and the interior has too many cheap looking/feeling parts.

In Love w/ 07 Altima
By Alvin13 on 12/29/06 11:39 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I usually don't purchase new cars. I went into the dealership thinking to buy the Sentra until I saw and drove the 07 Altima. The car is like Woo! The sound system is awesome and it rides so smooth. I've recently been promoted to a new position that will require a lot a road travel. I am so looking forward to traveling between sites. The metallic Jade w/ blond interior is beautiful. Be careful, you can never tell the speed you're going, watch the speedometer. You can easily be at 100 mph and don't know until you zoom pass another car going 80.

Nissan got right this time
By AD007 on 12/27/06 20:14 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The power and smoothness of the CVT is superb. This car has every feature I was looking for and everything works, except the Voice recognition could use improvement. The interior is gorgeous and very functional. The keyless entry/start is so convenient, I feel I'm in the dark ages with regular keys in other cars. Handling and ride is extremely confident and planted. Brakes are great, almost too powerful. The biggest plus for me was NO torque steer. This is what kept me from buying the previous generation car. Gas mileage could be better, but considering the tremendous power, I'm probably accelerating and driving faster than I need to.

More for your $$$$
By O38marvin on 12/27/06 12:57 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2007 Toyota Camry and once I saw and drove the 2007 Nissan Altima I traded in the Camry. I got way more for my money, sporty/elegant look, and not too mention the service I received from Nissan. Toyota dealers act like we owe them something... I feel, no I know I've made the right decision.... Perfect Car for anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.