2007 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
I got a lot of car for my money.
By diverse379 on 02/26/14 17:49 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car used in 2010 it had 32000 miles on it. The thing that blew me away was that you can coast in 4th gear at 5 mph. Anyone who drives a manual knows that sounds impossible. Somehow The engineers at Nissan figured out that stop and go traffic is made more annoying when you drive a manual. So this transmissions helps with the commute. on to the car. I was shopping for a bmw recently and test drove a 330 with performance package Right after the test drove I hopped in my Nissan and pushed the envelope a bit. This Nissan really performs. I cant say enough. If you can find one of these with the manual test drive it you wont regret it

New Transmission
By Nels on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Hey everyone I'm an owner of a 6 speed 2007 Nissan Altima that is on its second transmission. I noticed the problem when I couldn't shift out of 2nd gear. I called the dealer and they give you the runaround as if I never drove a manual before. So I let it go for a week until I said enough is enough. I called and told them I had a wedding to go to in West Virginia and I need my car looked at and I'm not leaving until I know whats wrong. 4 hours of waiting and they say, It looks like you need a new transmission. My stomach dropped. Well it was covered so they had to eat that 4500 dollar bill, but I noticed again that shifting into second is harder then ever. So it looks like it's going back.

Pretty too look at but....
By minnesotaboy on 11/18/09 14:25 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car, 2007 Nissan Altima, SE, 3.5, manual with all the bells and whistles. It is very fun to drive, looks sporty, and has a lot of nice amenities. However just 2 months after purchasing it, I've already been to the shop over 10 times! It's just little things like the TPMS sensors, shifter cable, door seal leaking, wipers mal-adjusted, rotor squeaking(and not due to brakes), and the list goes on. I am very concerned about how this will affect my pocket book when warranty runs out. My advice, spend the same money and get a very nice Honda or Toyota..wish me luck as i'm about to hit the end of the 3yr, 36,000 warranty.

Great Car
By Aaron on 04/11/09 11:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car used with 19K on it after cross shopping many other models. Great car for small family (< 3 kids). This car is a quick performer with a sportier ride than many competitors (e.g., Camry). I get better than advertised gas mileage with the manual when I am easy on the gas. The controls are logically laid out and easy to use. I like the keyless feature (it's even easy to replace the FOB battery), but HATE the FOB itself (see below). I have driven manual trans. cars for years and years, but this one is very difficult to drive smoothly, especially from 1st to 2nd. I suspect that the gear spacing is just poorly planned. With the exception of the FOB this is a great car!

Altima 3.5 6-Speed
By Robert Neal on 09/12/08 09:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 2007 Nissan Altima SE with the 6-speed transmission. It handles like a dream and can accelerate as quick as anything that I have driven. I am getting close to 27 MPG even though it is only supposed to get 19/27. I love the fact that I could get a reliable mid size sedan with a 6 cylinder engine and a manual transmission. It truly is a sports sedan that Honda and Toyota don't offer; a 6 cylinder with a manual transmission.

Awesome!
By Awsome! on 02/20/08 19:56 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I got my 3.5SE manual about a year ago. I love this car. I was a Honda fan before owning my first 05 Nissan Altima 3.5SE back in 04. Since I have owned this car, I have been in love with the styling. Great performance that comes instantly when you push on the gas. Smooth shifting, and pretty good fuel economy for 270 horsepower. The keyless start is another great option, as well as the lock and unlock feature that just requires the push of botton on the door handle. I put alot of miles on my cars and get sick of them quick, but I don't think I will get tired of this one anytime soon.

Maxed out, Alt in
By fcamp on 02/03/08 07:56 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in '97 maxima for 07 Altima... what a car! Luxury, speed and affordability doesn't get much better! It will be a sad day when they no longer offer the manual transmission, that is what makes this car such a beast and fun to drive. It has seemingly endless power and pickup, scared sales rep on test drive and didnt even realize going 80-85 mph on highway... good stuff!!

No Regrets
By John R. Poirier, Esq on 07/07/07 20:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the new car. Have had it for a week and it is every bit as fun to drive as I'd hoped. Best of all, since I sprung for the window security etching and the lojack, the discounts we got on our auto insurance makes it no more expensive to insure than what I was paying for my corolla. I haven't really pushed the engine much, but I can tell that if I did punch it, I'd be pressed back into my seat. It rides and handles very similiar to my wife's more expensive BMW 325is. In other words, it corners like it's on rails. Ride is stiff (sport suspension) but the roads here are pretty smooth, so no big deal. Steering is very precise, not mushy at all. I'd definitely recommend the car.

My new Altima Rocks!!
By Tropo on 07/01/07 07:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I did my homework looking for a manual gear sport midsize sedan that is loaded. After looking and driving everything in the $25K to $35K range, I was set on the Altima SE. It is everything that I wanted and then some. The car is everything it is set to do and then some!!

Altima 3.5 SE MT w/Tech Pack.
By Black Pearl on 06/19/07 12:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought two weeks ago. Great ride so far. My dealer found one with Technology Pack w/XM with Manual so I went for it. Glad I did! Nav is great and so is phone system. Black on black is truly mean looking. Getting 24 mpg so far on country roads. Waiting for XM to Sirius converter cause Sirius is so much better than XM. Very happy I got the manual trans. Goes like a rocket! Car is roomy and seems solid and safe for my two kids. Car seats fit well. So far so good!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.