2007 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
2 years and going
By Gus on 11/19/09 10:32 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Got a 6-speed manual in Oct '07. Loved driving it fast. Mileage is great compared to my wife's minivan (I avg. 24-27). Since it's a 4-cylinder, not very powerful but it gets the job done. Also, got the manual because the wife doesn't know how to use it; hence, I drive it all the time.

One year old and...
By wnyguy2003 on 06/29/08 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Still in love with it. I have the 6 speed manual and have gotten as high as 42 mpg, and this isn't a hybrid. I usually get around 35-38 mpg and that is combined city/highway. I do see that the cruise control helps a lot with the mileage. Love the way the car looks and feels. Could handle a little bit better in the snow as we get lots in the Buffalo area, but it isn't that bad that I wouldn't drive it or don't feel safe. I tried many cars before I bought this, like the Accord/Civic, Jetta (which was my 2nd pick), Madza3, Impala, G6... wasn't looking for a certain size, just what I liked. It has over 14000 miles on it now and can't wait to put on another 15000 this year!

Love my Nissan
By Lee on 04/10/08 20:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Altima to drive to work. My daughter drove it home for me it was an hour drive she fell in love with it and the next week purchased her own Altima from the same dealer. We really do love our Altima.

Another excellent midsize sedan
By Mz6GreyGhost on 08/22/07 12:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

My wife purchased the Altima to replace her 2000 Neon. After driving everything else in its class, the Altima was her choice. The power from the 2.5L is impressive with either the 6-speed manual or CVT, and is plenty for merging in rush-hour traffic, while being smoother than most other 4-cyl cars. The interior is nicely styled and executed, with high-quality materials and excellent fit-and-finish (much better than the interior in my mothers '03 Altima). It rides and drives well, sportier than the Camry and Accord, but not as much as my Mazda6. The Convenience Plus package is well worth the price for the moonroof and alloy wheels alone. An excellent choice for a competent midsize sedan.

Great style inside and out!
By Rob on 07/09/07 12:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought this car but since I live 3 hours away from the dealership, I have had that much time behind the wheel. I traded a 2003 3.5 se for the 2.5 S. That power difference from the two are like night and day, but I saved a few thousand and am overall happy with my purchase. The new style is better than anything in it's price range. It actually looks better in person than in photos. I chose the 6 speed manual over the CVT, I drove both but the CVT did not offer that same sporty feel as the manual. Overall, if you want a greal looking reliable car in this price range - this is it.

Very Satified Owners
By Curt on 05/21/07 14:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

We purchased this car for gas mileage and the fun factor. It delivers both. Our trips from Kansas to Texas deliver better than expected fuel economy and we like the 6-speed manual. We like the solid feel and little to no wind noise. Seat fabric and interior components feel of high quality. We are very happy with this car.

2007 nissan altima
By Dolly on 05/07/07 20:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am very excited about this my car and loook forward to driving it everyday. This is my third Altima and I do appreciate the upgraded features e.g. 6 airbags, low tire pressure and gas signals etc.

Excellent
By altima on 03/04/07 07:37 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

my experience with my vehicle is excellent i love the way is drives very smooth and i love the color

Bad Start and Bad Ride
By Bad-deal on 02/18/07 14:56 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought. I drive to a friend place and want to come back home. I could not start the car. Tried and Tried finally pushing different buttons on remote key I was able to start the car. It was embarrassment and frustration. The car ride is ruff. I never seen a car so bad. I would want to return this car tomorrow. Ride is so bumpy my but can feel ever curve of the road. My Camry is smooth and takes the roughness of the road and gives me smooth ride. I am planning to return this car. I had 1999 Altima for brief time. The ride was good, I thought that I would get the same quality. Take a ride on side roads before you make investment.

Excellent Car
By Dan Hess on 01/02/07 16:23 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2007 Altima 2.5SL with Technology Package Invoice 26,476 from Cerritos Nissan, and it has been a pleasure to drive this vehicle. it runs really smooth, and I love the CVT feature along with the Bose Sound system. Best of all I got it for $1.1K under Invoice, at least that is the best price I could negotiate to. The interior of the car seems a little cheap but the technological features of the car at this price are amazing. It hugs the road very well. I LOVE it. Cars Previously Owned: Toyota Camry V6 LE, Honda Pilot EX-L

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.