2007 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
88,000 Going Strong
By TB on 07/23/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

88,000 miles and no major or minor problems except Bluetooth (who cares). 3.5 liter and 26 MPG highway with synthetic oil. I drive this car hard it it never fails to throw me back in the seat. Economical, strong braking and flawless tracking keep this thing king of the road. Best car made, bar none, at any price!

Couldnt ask for anything more!
By Jenn on 11/10/09 12:51 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I shopped for months uapon months for a new car. This car is amazing. I paid 19,500 and it has everything but Nav wich is not a big deal to me anyway. V6,Rides smooth..and its so eye catching. Black on black. I considered an acura TL but it just didnt have everything i wanted for my budget. Everyday I drive this vehicle.. i still cant believe its mine. I had such a hooptie! But you def get more for your buck! Only issue was i had to replace my smart key battery and had to go to a nissan dealer to do so. It was about 5 bucks.. but no biggie. Amazing car!!

Chosen over 06 TL
By lchat on 07/27/09 20:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2007 3.5 V6 CVT SL with 40K & I love it. This car was loaded w/lther, Bose, turn signals on the ext mirrors, b/u camera, Nav, XM Sat, 6 disc chngr, sunroof, bluetooth phone etc. I chose this over an 06 Acura TL. Yes, its true. I went shopping to replace my much loved 03 TL Type-S. I just could not rationalize spending 2K more & get less. This car has 270hp & rides smooooth. Its black on black. The Bose is fantastic. If you can buy an Altima that is loaded, you won't find a better value, how do they sell Maxima's next to this...? By the way I would not have bought the 4 cyl version, only 170 hp.

Fun to drive
By nissanfixr on 06/13/08 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am a Nissan master technician with 30 years in Nissan dealerships. I normally don't get too excited when the new models come out, but after attending new model training on the 07 Altima, and just sitting in one, it just "felt right", and knew I had to have one. Driving the 3.5 V6 was the clincher. I have had it for 18 months and 24,000 miles with no major complaints as far as reliability and drivetrain performance. It keeps up with anything off the line. After 30 mph, it really takes off. Use premium fuel or you will notince some slight hesitation in midrange RPM. Climbing long steep grades with the CVT is impressive when you're passing everything else on the road. A great car.

Couldn't be happier!
By Heather12 on 01/03/08 09:21 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My husband and I originally shopped the Altima Coupe, but eventually let practicality win the day, and went with the sedan. We haven't regretted it for a moment. I have always been a die-hard American girl, and hated sedans with a passion. Until this car. With the exception of rear visibility being a little difficult, I don't even know I am driving a sedan. The handling of this car is amazing, and the CVT is my new best friend. The 3.5 SL has everything we looked for in other cars, and then some, and you can't beat the price. It has more power than I will ever need, and makes driving this car a joy. The IntelliKey system, with the push-button start, is pure genius!

Glad I purchased
By wilhelmreems on 11/14/07 13:22 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So far the car has lived up to my expectations. I was looking at the Dodge Charger, Pontiac G6, Chevy Impala SS and this was the best one. Has the safety features that are optional on the other cars standard and the 6 cyl is well worth it. I average 27 miles to the gallon, mostly highway and don't need to step on the gas to get around people like a 4 cyl would. The car is great, but the service I've received from several dealers is lacking. Already had to fix the CV joint boot, there was a tear in it. It was under warranty. It has better gas mileage than the V8s I considered and it's just as fast b/c it's lighter.

Outstanding car and amazing luxury.
By Dustin on 10/22/07 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I must say when someone mentioned the Altima I never would have thought I would get one. I test drove the 3.5 SL and absolutely fell in love with it. More amenities than the Acuras and far cheaper. The bluetooth phone system, pushbutton start, and smart locks are great additions. You can't go wrong with this car, it is fast, comfortable, fun to drive, and if you need it as a family car it works great for that as well.

Has everything you would want
By McDan24 on 10/17/07 23:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It drives very smooth and is a nice ride, (nicer than the SE but Im sure it has to do with the stabilizer bars on the SL). I wish it had 18" wheels but that would probably have been at the expense of some of the comfort in the ride. I also looked at an 08 Accord VG w/nav and the controls in the thing made me feel like I should have gotten training in the space shuttle. There were so many buttons and knobs everywhere it would have taken forever to learn. But, the Altima has all the same features but in simple easy to use arrangement on the dash. The nav system is easy to understand and well thought out instruments great car, good drive, all I would ever want or need.

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL
By Jose on 09/27/07 05:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was in the market looking for a new car and my choices were, Accord, Camry and Maxima. I loved the new Accord coming from a long time Honda owner as well as the Camry. I did drive the Camry and liked it, I tried the new accord and loved it. I was about to purchase it, then I told my wife let's try the Maxima. We liked the Maxima but the salesman said just try the 2007 Altima. Wow, I was impressed, the power and all around design just caught my attention. Nissan has stepped up on this model and I recommend you drive one for yourself. I love this Altima.

My 3rd Altima SE
By Jack*ss1 on 08/09/07 12:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 3rd Altima SE since 2002 and I have to say this one beats my 02 and 04 altima SEs hands down. Its faster, more stylish, more comfortable, better on gas and you can see and feel the Infiniti side of Nissan in this car. Fuel mpg is about 22 city 28 highway (note I like to drive fast). I test drove a Mazda6 v6, Honda Accord v6, Toyota Camry v6 and some Ford and Chevy cars and I must say the Altima was the best all around car in its class.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.