You can have it all!!!
By Dan on
2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)
I've had this car for two weeks and it's easily the best car I've ever owned. Want good looks? It's one of the hottest looking sedans on the market. Want space? I'm 6' 4" with a long torso and I've got more head and legroom than I know what to do with (I hit my head in the back seat, however). Want fuel economy? Try about 29 on the highway and 27 in commuting (currently getting 26 and driving somewhat aggressively). Want torque and acceleration? Floor it even in 2nd gear and get tire spin. Watch the Porsche Boxster disappear into your rearview mirror as you hit 60 mph in under 6 seconds. Want reliability? Check Consumer Reports and be impressed.
Favorite Features
REALLY FAST for a family sedan! Clean body lines. This is a true all-in-one vehicle when you don't want to sacrifice anything. Every other car I've test driven lacked in the above-described attributes.
Suggested Improvements
Having cloth armrests seems weird for keeping them clean long term, but they're cozy anyway. Anything else I could critique would contradict the concept of the car, for instance I would like a little tighter handling, but then it would be jarring for road trips. I like it exactly the way it is!