2006 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Nissan
By Taunya on 01/02/06 22:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Nissan Altima is by far and away the best car on the road. It has smooth handling and quite interior. The interior is very driver friendly.

Awesome
By William on 12/23/05 16:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2005 Toyota camry because I got a better deal and I must say WOW. This car is a blast to drive. I really opened it up the other day and that 2.5 liter engine really packs some power. It performs just like a v6. I'm getting 26mpg right now with everyday driving. The Altima is bigger and faster then my camry was and still has a good reliability record. Reliability is the key point I look for when purchasing a car. Now I have a sports sedan with the reliability of a Honda or Toyota.

Overall Great Package and Value
By Brian on 12/23/05 15:56 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got a 3.5SE with leather package, sunroof and spoiler in that killer looking cherry red! She's absolutely beautiful after a wash and a wax and looks just as pretty as some luxury cars on the road. Having driven american for the last 6 years, it feels great to be in something new, something fun, and RELIABLE!! (Knock on wood - only have 2500 miles. Wife's 97 Maxima has 150K though and still running great.) This car might have 4 doors, but it drives like a coupe. Great handling and awesome acceleration, especially in autostick mode. Design just blows the doors off of American cars and the value is beyond compare as well.

Buy This Car
By Bob on 12/23/05 14:15 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Nissan Altima and I love this car. I like the looks for the price especially the rear tail lights and trunk deck. It looks like a Mercedes from the back. I picked White. This cost extra although I'm not sure why. There are fewer white ones around and no color looks better clean than white. Handles great, good gas mileage, great 6 speaker 100 watt stereo. This car gets looks. Lots of room inside and I'm 6'2. I highly recommend this car.

The best car we ever bought!!
By brendan on 12/21/05 22:54 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I started looking for a new car and when i came across the 2006 Altima 3.5 Se. I really liked the way it looked and then i drove it that was all it took wow what a fun ride that was i could not belive the power it had and how the 4 door altima was so sporty looking my wife just love the car the only problem i have with the car is trying to get it away from my wife so i could get behide the wheel .. Wow what a car it looks great and drives just as well as it look's . I am thinking of trading my truck in for another one . If you want one hell of a fun ride then two words for you"nissan altima" p.S get the 3.5 Se if you want power. Thanks brendan

Awesome vehicle
By Budsmom on 12/02/05 21:30 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I look forward to going to work every morning, knowing how fun my Nissan is to drive. Very quick and handles great, even on the snow!!! I average 25 mpg, city and highway. I can live with that! I am normally a general motors fan..but I could not resist the 2006 Nissan Altimas looks and comfort.

Fun and comfortable
By Bob Murdoch on 11/17/05 00:06 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE-R 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the second one that I have owned along with a 2004 Quest which is also a gem in the rough....

Performance Sedan
By Kent on 11/15/05 23:03 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A performance sedan that delivers as advertised! The 3.5L 250HP V6 responds instantly. Combined with the 5-spd auto in the manual mode, the Altima is just flat out fun-to-drive. Interior materials are not on par with Toyota or Honda and some visual obstruction due to the door pillars. The optional navigation package with Bose, and XM radio makes this proven reliable sporty sedan a standout among its competitors. Avg 24 mpg in combined city/hwy driving.

Excellent
By Miranda on 11/05/05 21:47 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Nissan Altima is a reliable vehicle and is envied by many who see it. This vehicle is a great investment for road trips or for toting around a lot of people. I always feel a little stylish in my Altima.

classy looks
By glenn on 11/05/05 03:21 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

recommended by a friend. car drives very nice, it's quiet and rides smooth. everything seems to fit well in place.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.