2006 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Practical, Yet A Joy to Drive
By jgroute66 on 02/08/06 15:31 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My wife has admired the exterior styling for several years. I insisted on the blond leather interior. We settled for the surprisingly quick 4 cylinder. The driver's seat is about the most comfortable seat I have sat in. Everything is also within reach of the driver. We opted out of the sunroof and gained a few inches of headroom, but there would have been plenty with the opening roof. The steering wheel is one of the cleanest and most attractive designs around (radio, trip computer, and cruise buttons on wheel are simple and logical). The blond interior brightens up a car that already has a nice openess to it while also giving it a warm and rich look. It is very comfortable for long trips.

What a change
By Robert J on 02/04/06 02:26 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a large GM sedan that was a drivers dream. I thought it was time for something new, breaking away. Well, my new Nissan is every bit of anything I could hope for. The car is quick, positive steering and in general fun to drive. The manual shift is okay but I would prefer the standard H pattern. The car earns nice comments where ever I go...usually associated with the words "mid-life crisis." Great plaything and the fold down back seats are a nice bonus. Over all this car is a value for the dollar.

Love it!!
By Veronica Rivera on 02/03/06 22:28 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My dad bought me this car for my high school graduation. People usually say that the car looks to big for me but I love it, I owned a sentra before this one but the Altima was the one I always wanted. I travel 4 hrs to college and the gas is very economical, it fits me extremely well. The ride is very comfortable and the car is beautiful inside and out.

Elegant and Fuel Efficient!
By Val on 02/01/06 16:49 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I needed a classy car with fuel efficiency for my Real Estate Business. With the Altima, I have it all! It's very roomy, handles well, and so far I get about 26 miles to the gallon! I read about, "road noises," in consumer's comments, but I have to disagree. I have a Mini-Cooper... Now that's ROAD NOISE!!! This does not compare. This is a, "Must Buy!" You get Top Design for a reasonable Price. Good Luck with your car shopping! ~Val~

Atima is a mix of the 350Z and a Sedan
By Carl S. on 02/01/06 01:40 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2006 Altima I only wish they offered it with a CVT (Constant Velocity Transmission), turbo/Supercharger,all wheel drive as options and a gauge system like the SE-R on all the Altima models. But Hey it's close to a 10 now and I love my 2006 Altima SE 3.5 V6.

Better than a Camry and Accord
By Joy on 01/30/06 09:02 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car! It looks and drives great. And compared to the 2006 Camry and Accord, it has more standard features. The entire car is roomy without feeling like you're driving a boat.

Great Vehicle
By Stuart on 01/29/06 08:52 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought the 2006 Altima, great car. Great handling, very sporty. Nissan came a long way with the Altima. I would definitely recommend the Altima.

Altima is full of pleasant surprises
By Bryan on 01/26/06 14:53 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had to settle for the 4-cylinder because of finances, but the trade off is not much. The car handles very well and looks great. It drives as nice as the Accord, is almost just as quiet, and definitely is more powerful. DON'T LISTEN to what the "experts" say on the Altima's interior, they really can be biased some times. Nissan really improved the interior for 2005 & 2006. The entire dashboard has soft touch materials, the gauges have classy chrome rings around them and the speakers do too for an upscale touch. Everything fits perfectly too!! I've driven an Accord 4-cyl, and the materials used on the interior of the Accord are only just as nice, if not worse. Extremely pleased with the car.

Awesome!
By Jmendoza on 01/24/06 12:19 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd Altima I haved purchase and there are many reason why. What you get for the price speaks for itself. Nissan offers great pricing and incentives and that was a major factor in selecting this car.

Road Noise-Help Me!!
By Peter Jagodzinski on 01/13/06 20:30 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love looking at my Altima, and I love sitting in it but I hate driving it. Is that a problem? The road noise is so evident especially on a wet surface but also on a dry surface. I only have 1200 miles on the car. When I am on a concrete highway doing 70 mph the noise is deafening. And when it is wet outside it sounds like I am in the rinse cycle of a carwash. This is my first Nissan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.